Our housing service provides support and advice to landlords, tenants, homeowners and their legal representatives as well as public sectors organisations such as Housing Associations and Local Authorities.
As qualified Environmental Health Professionals we are fully conversant and experienced in all aspects of Housing Law & Practice and our details are listed in the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) Housing Consultants Directory.
Our services are primarily aimed to ensure that our clients meet their legal obligations under the plethora of UK Housing Law, however in the event of disputes we also offer a reactive service including the preparation of Expert Evidence Reports.
In general, all our housing services are offered for an agreed fixed fee although in more complex cases we charge on an hourly rate basis. Our comprehensive range of services include:
- Housing Disrepair Inspections & Assessments
- Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS) Property Assessments as required by the Housing Act 2004
- Landlord & Tenant Disputes
- Advice & Support Regarding Residential Park Homes
- Accommodation Reports for UK Immigration Purposes (UK Visa Applications)
- Inspections and Assessments of Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO’s)
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Filthy Property Assessments & Remediation where necessary
- Expert Evidence & Reports