As Environmental Health Professionals we are ideally placed to offer outsourcing services to local authority Environmental Health Departments throughout the UK. Our in-depth knowledge coupled with many years of experience in the profession allows us to provide a quality focused service to our partner’s in an innovative and yet cost efficient manner. With the ever increasing financial demands placed upon local authorities this service provides fully supported personnel to assist local authorities in meeting their business objectives and statutory obligations in a flexible and cost efficient manner.Our food safety outsourcing service provides our clients with the reassurance that their duty as a “Food Authority” is being supported and undertaken by fully qualified and experienced Environmental Health personnel who meet the requirements of the Food Law Code of Practice, and who are fully supported by our committed management team. We are able to assist our local authority partners by providing the following food safety services:
- Full / partial outsourcing of the food safety function;
- Service support through the provision of fully qualified personnel whether on a daily, weekly or monthly basis or on an “inspection based” agreement;
- Food safety investigations including food poisoning outbreaks and epidemiological studies;
- Support with Service Reviews to assist in re-alignment and efficiency saving processes.
- Fully qualified Environmental Health Professionals who are fully supported and receive on-going training in line with the requirements of the Food Law Code of Practice;
- Committed management support from fully qualified and experienced Environmental Health Practitioners;
- Quality assurance monitoring to ensure consistency and quality of our services;
- Bespoke client focussed service tailored to our partner’s requirements;
- A cost effective & flexible solution
As a consultancy we compliment the role of local authority Environmental Health Practitioners through the provision of consultancy services to businesses. Accordingly, prior to the provision of our outsourcing service to a prospective local authority partner, we provide a full declaration of our consultancy activities within that Food Authority area to ensure that any conflict of interest is avoided as required by Article 4(2)(b) of EC Regulation 882/2004 and by Chapter 1.3.2 of The Food Law Code of Practice.
For further details of our outsourcing service please contact Dan Evans, Principal Consultant on 0800 619 0571 or email email@example.com