Housing & Public Health
We offer technical support and advice in relation to a vast array of Housing & Public Health related matters. Our Consultants are fully conversant and experienced in a wide range of issues in this area and can provide a practical solution to situations which are often sensitive.
Our services include:-
- Housing Disrepair Inspections & Assessments
- Housing Health & Safety Rating System (HHSRS) Property Assessments
- Landlord & Tenant Disputes
- Inspections & Assessments of Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO’s)
- Expert Evidence Reports
- Statutory Nuisance Assessments & Advice
- Filthy Property Assessments & Remediation where necessary
- Supervision of Exhumations including the completion of Risk Assessments
- Drainage & Pest Control Advice
Our Consultants are fully qualified Environmental Health Practitioners who are members of The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) and/or The Royal Society for Public Health.